World-changing. Life-shaping. Future-building.
Experience Berkeley for yourself
The brightest minds come together at Berkeley to explore, ask questions, and change the world. Each year we welcome thousands of visitors to our vibrant campus in the heart of the Bay Area. Take a guided campus tour. Enjoy the view from the top of the Campanile. Attend a class.
Start your campus visit at the new Koret Visitor Center. We are located at 2227 Piedmont Avenue, on Goldman Plaza of the historic California Memorial Stadium. Explore life at Berkeley through themed alcoves, timelines, video profiles, and an interactive map of global research.
Koret Visitor Center Hours of Operation
- Monday-Friday: 8:30am-4:30pm
- Saturday-Sunday: 9:00am-1:00pm
Visitor Center Closures / Different Hours
- Wednesday, December 13: 8:30am-3:30pm (closing early)
- Friday, December 15: 8:30am-1:30pm (closing early)
- Saturday, January 6: CLOSED
- Sunday, January 7: CLOSED
- Saturday, December 23 – Monday, January 1 (Winter Break): CLOSED