World-changing. Life-shaping. Future-building.
Experience Berkeley for yourself
The brightest minds come together at Berkeley to explore, ask questions, and change the world. Each year we welcome thousands of visitors to our vibrant campus in the heart of the Bay Area. Take a guided campus tour. Enjoy the view from the top of the Campanile. Attend a class.
Start your campus visit at the new Koret Visitor Center. We are located at 2227 Piedmont Avenue, on Goldman Plaza of historic California Memorial Stadium. Explore life at Berkeley through themed alcoves, timelines, video profiles, and an interactive map of global research.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Friday: 8:30 am-4:30 pm
- Saturday-Sunday: 9:00 am-1:00 pm
Thanksgiving Holiday Schedule
- Thursday, November 24: The visitor center will be closed and no tours will be offered.
- Friday, November, 25 and Sunday, November 27: The 10:00 am public walking tour will leave from the visitor center, which will be open 9:00 am-1:00 pm.
- Saturday, November 26: The visitor center will be closed because of the football home game. The 10:00 am public walking tour will leave from the Campanile.