World-changing. Life-shaping. Future-building.
Experience Berkeley for yourself
The brightest minds come together at Berkeley to explore, ask questions, and change the world. Each year we welcome thousands of visitors to our vibrant campus in the heart of the Bay Area. Take a guided campus tour. Enjoy the view from the top of the Campanile. Attend a class.
Start your campus visit at the Koret Visitor Center. We are located at 2227 Piedmont Avenue in Berkeley, on Goldman Plaza of the historic California Memorial Stadium. Explore life at Berkeley through themed alcoves, timelines, video profiles, and an interactive map of global research.
Koret Visitor Center Hours of Operation
- Monday-Friday: 8:30am-4:30pm
- Saturday-Sunday: 9:00am-1:00pm
Hours of Operation Exceptions
- Saturday, October 27 (Home Football Game): CLOSED
- Saturday, November 17 (Home Football Game): CLOSED
- Thursday, November 22 (Thanksgiving): CLOSED
- Saturday, November 24 (Home Football Game): CLOSED