In partnership with Cal Athletics, we offer tours of California Memorial Stadium and the Simpson Center for Student-Athlete High Performance. These tours are offered during the spring and summer semesters. The tour is free, space is limited, and reservations are required. Please note this is NOT a replacement for the free guided walking tour. We hope you’ll join us for this spirited walking tour!
- Please check back if we are able to offer these tours in Summer 2020.
- Overview of Cal’s 30 NCAA Division 1 sports
- Cal Football facts, history, and famous athletes
- Cal traditions
- Hall of Fame Room
- Simpson Center and weight room facilities
- View of the campus and San Francisco from the club level in the stadium
Please note that this tour does NOT include the Berkeley campus.