Visitor Services offers one-hour electric cart tours of the campus for visitors who wish a shorter, private tour experience and for guests with limited mobility. Cart tours are offered on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 2-3pm. They are not offered on weekends, campus holidays, or breaks.
Cart tours in Spring 2019 tours are offered from February 11 – May 3. Please note we do NOT offer cart tours on Presidents Day (Monday, February 18), UC Berkeley holiday (Friday, March 22), or during our Spring Break (March 25-29).
We offer cart tours during the following periods:
- Spring 2019 (February 11 – May 3)
- Exceptions: Presidents Day (Monday, February 18), UC Berkeley holiday (Friday, March 22), and Spring Break (March 25-29).
- Summer 2019 (May 28 – August 16) [Monday-Friday]
- Exceptions: Memorial Day (Monday, May 27) and Thursday, July 4.
- Fall (mid-September through the end of November)
- Exceptions: Homecoming, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Week
Our student tour guides are unavailable between semesters, so we are unable to offer cart tours during that time.
Cart tours are included in the special group tour calendar and must be reserved at least 14 days in advance. If no tour is listed, it means cart tours are not being offered that day or they have all been reserved. Please make sure the tour you pick says “Electric Cart Tour” and not “Group Tour.”
The cart holds a maximum of five passengers (three passengers facing forward and two passengers facing backwards).
There is a $50 fee for cart tours, regardless of the number of passengers.
Make a Reservation