We welcome you with open arms on our campus with a variety of guided and self-guided tours. While you are on campus, check out our instagrammable places!
Virtual Campus Experience through YouVisit
Wander the campus virtually through our new YouVisit interactive experience!
Visitor Services Tours
Self-Guided Audio Walking Tour: Want to wander the campus on your own at your own pace or just listen to the audio guide? Use our self-guided audio walking tour with 22 key campus sites, calling a specific phone number to hear about each stop. Our campus is always open, so you can do this tour whenever you would like, without a reservation, at your own pace.
Cal Kids Scavenger Hunt: Have young kids or an elementary school group? Use our fun interactive Cal Kids self-guided walking tour map with 23+ stops, learning about our great university and finding bear statues along the way.
Cal Kids Activities: Print our fun Cal crossword puzzle and word search – answers can be found on our Cal Kids Tour.
Additional Self-Guided Tours
- College of Environmental Design: Explore the Bauer Wurster space virtually! Bauer Wurster Exhibition
- College of Engineering: Read about the college and walk through their buildings. College of Engineering Tour
- Berkeley Arts + Design: Explore Arts + Design programs, centers, and experiences offered by our creative community. Berkeley Arts + Design Tour
- Campus Public Art + Architecture: This map offers three self-guided tours, each featuring UC Berkeley’s most significant works of public art and a varying range of architectural styles that span nearly 150 years. Public Art + Architecture
- Walking Tour of the Berkeley Bears: The Berkeley Library created a campus map with locations and descriptions of 23 bear statues and artwork found throughout the university’s grounds. Walking Tour of the Berkeley Bears
- Sustainability Walking Tour: See 10 spots on our campus which showcase our commitment to sustainability. Sustainability Walking Tour
- Berkeley Walks: Nine different walks through campus ranging from 30-60 minutes. Berkeley Walks
- Telegraph Avenue Tour: Learn about the history of Telegraph Avenue. Telegraph Avenue Tour
- Berkeley Landmarks Tour: Berkeley is famous for the amount of wonderful structures it has listed in the National Register of Historic Places. Berkeley Landmarks Tour
- Hayward Fault Tour: Learn about this earthquake fault that runs through our campus. Hayward Fault Tour
- Berkeley Historical Plaques: See the locations of plaques and e-plaques throughout Berkeley. Berkeley Historical Plaque Project
- Campus Map: Here is a link to our interactive campus map.